Covid-19 Spread Prevention Notice
• WE WILL BE FOLLOWING OUR PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECTIONS AND MINIMIZING CONTACT AND EXPOSURE TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS.
• WE ARE OPERATING WITH LIMITED STAFF ON A REDUCED “HOURS OF OPERATION” SCHEDULE.
• WE WILL BE PROVIDING A “DRIVE THROUGH” PRESCRIPTION REFILL SERVICE FOR MEDICATION AND FOOD ITEMS FOR OUR PATIENTS.
•PLEASE EMAIL YOUR PRESCRIPTION & FOOD REFILL REQUESTS TO [email protected]. UPON RECEIVING YOUR REQUEST WE WILL OBTAIN PAYMENT OVER THE PHONE PRIOR TO PICK UP.
• WE WILL REQUIRE 24 HR NOTICE TO FILL PRESCRIPTIONS AND FOOD REQUESTS.
• FOR THE NEAR FUTURE WE WILL BE “OPEN” FROM 11:00 AM TO 2:00 PM, MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
****PLEASE CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE OFFICE AND SOMEONE WLL MEET YOU AT THE DOOR WITH YOUR ORDER.****
***WE EMPHASIZE THAT YOU STAY IN YOUR CAR UNTIL WE ARE READY TO MEET YOU AT THE FRONT DOOR. WE WANT TO AVOID NUMEROUS CLIENTS WAITING AT THE FRONT DOOR AT THE SAME TIME.***
• SHOULD YOU HAVE A SICK PET OR AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL (506)-328-2142 AND FOLLOW THE VOICE PROMPTS ON THE TELEPHONE.
• WE WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE CLIENTS THROUGH TELEMEDICINE AND ANY/ALL OTHER MEANS AVAILABLE AS DIRECTED BY OUR PUBLIC HEALTH AND VETERINARY REGULATORY ASSOCIATIONS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Pet Health Checker
Use Pet Health Checker to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require immediate attention or if you should continue to monitor those symptoms at home.
If you require food and/or prescription refills, please email [email protected] or use our online request form. We will contact you once your order is ready, and make payment arrangements and to bring the food out to your vehicle.
Worried about COVID-19 and your pets? Stay up to date on all current facts and figures about what this means for us and our furry family members.